Statement of Purpose
The purpose for which the corporation is organized is to promote social welfare within the meaning of section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code, including but not limited to:
“To protect the environment”
(1) developing and advocating for legislation, regulations and government programs to improve the environment, protect natural resources, protecting classical liberal values, The second amendment as represented by the Inalienable right of the individual to bear arms for self-defense, and stimulate the economy and
(2) conducting research about and publicizing the positions of elected officials concerning these issues.
(3) Educate the public on firearms, all civil rights, and the environment.
Samuel Calkin, President, and Founder wanted to build an organization to educate the firearm illiterate fellow liberals, so they can make better decisions regarding firearm policy, and to support projects that protect the environment with emphasis on shooting sports.
- Samuel Calkin, President/ Chairman
- John Michalek
- Caleb Wetzel, Vice President